Michael Vartan語錄


Michael Vartan語錄 Posted by Hello

When describing his role of "Kevin" in the movie The Next Best Thing, Michael states, "I play a jackass".

Michael thinks his head is too big. (quote) "Look at the size of my head...It's enormous!" and "I look like one of those dolls you get at the ballpark!"

Michael says of his younger years, "I was really a late bloomer"

Michael says of his onscreen kiss with Drew Barrymore that it "lasted for three hours off and on and it wasn't long enough!"

When asked if he had any 'turn-offs' he answered (laughing) "Well my wooden leg..."

"The thought of my daughter dating already gives me ulsers... and I'm not even married yet!"
"I put my foot in my mouth quite a lot. My censor button isn't very well developed, or it's not in an easy-access place."

"Complete utter desolation, confusion. No clue what women were about. Uh... my mind was focused on ditching school... I mean, I was a loser." - on being 13 "The thought of my daughter dating already gives me ulsers... and I'm not even married yet!"

"If I showed up to work on Monday with a big gash across my face, they'd be like, 'What the hell? OK, quick rewrite: Sydney kicks Vaughn in the face.' "

"I put my foot in my mouth quite a lot. My censor button isn't very well developed, or it's not in an easy-access place."

"Apparently, I've been married two times and pregnant once."

"I'm certainly not a tough guy. I'm a lover not a fighter."

I'm definitely not the biggest guy; I'm more of a playmaker. I think "pass" before "shoot."

"Of course I'm over the hill now. I throw a baseball for 15 minutes and the next day I can't move my arm. I sort of realize it's over."

"I would not trade dating Jennifer for anything."

"Oh, yeah. Believe me, I'd welcome a couple of pucks and high sticks to the face, but I gotta protect the investment."

source:
Irresistible // the Michael Vartan dedication

0 意見:

About this blog